Thursday, December 3, 2009

Weekly Rundown


  • Le sigh. The weekend is upon us. Another week of employment and another week closer to unemployment.
  • First up something I never thought I would ever catch myself writing. Kim Kardashian is a beautiful woman. Not just hot mind you, but beautiful ... there is a world of difference between the two. I've just seen some of the shots from her make under for Glamour and I'm as sold as it gets in the world of photoshop.
  • Next up it's bloody cold outside. And I do mean bloody with lots of people slipping on the pre dawn ice.
  • Check out boy interrupted's blog when you have a moment. The posts / images are funny and not for the easily offended. The blogger is a gay guy out of South Africa. Today's image comes courtesy of his post on Exam Creativity.
  • Hop on over to Pre-Order 'black./womyn.' DVD and get yourself a copy of black./womyn.:conversations while supplies last.
  • The Lovers and Friends Show has returned for season 3 but the jury is still out. The story is not flowing as well as it did during the first 2 seasons and I now have more questions than answers which tends to be a very bad thing. Throw in the fact that Episode 7 is being spread out over several weeks and I'm not a happy camper.
  • A few days ago I was pleasantly surprised to discover that 2 fellow foreign nationals that I am acquainted with are actually queer and a couple. Go ladies! We really need more out internationals on campus.
  • I've rediscovered the joy of cooking. Not the book but the actual act of cooking. Now that I have a bit more spare time, I come home and throw something together and I find it relaxing.
  • Have a good weekend folks!

2 comments:

Journey_Wmn said...

OMG I just came to the same conclusion about Kim Kardashian. I hate to admit it because she's one of those celebs who are famous for.... we're still figuring it out. But yes I completely agree she's absolutely beautiful.

I also rediscovered cooking over thanksgiving, all I have to say is G Garvin is the man!

readyornot said...

i want to see photos of the food you're cooking.

not cause all day i dream about food, no, i'm just curious. :-0

sheena