Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Rundown

Before I am lambasted for skipping a few weeks, allow me to apologize.

  • I've spent the last 2 weeks or so playing auntie. My niece was with me so you know I had a very different set of priorities. She has grown so much since I last saw her in October. Child has also grown exponentially naughtier but I still love her loads. I've gotten really good at catching her when she takes it upon herself to get off the couch / bed as fast as possible. I've also learnt the fine art of feeding a kid aka games and bribes.
  • Onto the ladies ... well ummm how does one put this ... someone from my past has come back into the picture. Kinda makes for an interesting situation. The librarian is still very much alive and well ... don't judge. The new lass that I mentioned a few weeks back is still on the reserve bench. There is an easiness when we chat and we enjoy sharing parts of our lives, the good the bad and the ugly. She's a pretty cool chick but I'm feeling more of a friend vibe.
  • I reconnected with an old school mate not too long ago and it has been interesting comparing notes on where our lives have taken us. We def thought we'd have all our shit together by now. She's been pretty cool with my coming out to her so I guess I'm belatedly thankful for that.

Onto some grown folks stuff [fair warning]-


Have a great weekend folks!

No comments: