Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday already?

Greetings me hearties! The weekend started well for ya? Hungover? Happy from a lil morning tumble [ye who speak British English know what I mean]?

Today it's the usual rambling to help me get back into the groove of blogging. I took an extended sabbatical to make some paper & now things have finally slowed down enough to for me to pick up this lil hobby of mine again. Alrighty then ...

Umm let's see. I am still unspoken for. No rush on that front as I haven't met anyone who has made me pause in quite a while. Where the heck are intelligent, spiritual women hiding these days? I've discovered that working vampire hours isn't exactly conducive to mingling.

I now have a 2 year old [she just turned 2] in my life who talks non stop and I do mean non stop. Not even toddler garbled shit. I mean we are talking talking complete with "No way auntie". She still refers to herself in the third person but you know what, she can tell you wtf happened when she comes crying and that makes troubleshooting much much easier.

Moving on ... To those that do not read Black n Bougie, I really think you need to. It is one of the most entertaining and informative blogs out there so get to clicking. Relationship advice - check. Employment advice - check. An opinionated readership - double check. The comments in and of themselves are worth the click.

There is a new blogger on the (i)qwoc circuit [queer women of color (international / immigrant part optional)]. She blogs as The struggle within me. She is feeling her way around round this here queer thing so please click on over.

O and shoutout to my Ukranian reader who reached out to me via twitter.

Peace, Love, and Happiness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the mention!