Saturday, November 21, 2009

Why I love the show Bones

5 - The interns. They have such zeal. Watching them go about their tasks warms my lil heart since I am in the same boat. It's all about proving your worth.

4 - Special Agent Seeley Joseph Booth. Why? Because he is in love with Bones. 'Nuff said.

3 - Angela Montenegro. Forensic artiste extraodinaire. She gets to use the coolest toys in the show. Brilliant, artistic, tech mind. She compliments Bones character very well in that she is mentally flexible and puts some heart behind the logic. And who can forget her quest to save the lil pig.

2 - Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan. I love how her character is authoritative but motherly. That she has been navigating parenting after becoming caretaker of her niece has been fun to watch. Tamara Taylor is easy on the eyes too. I love seeing intelligent female characters on tv.

1 - Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan. A woman after my own heart. Intelligent, rational, articulate, doesn't mind getting dirty, is a fan of personal space ... I could go on and on. Ok so she does lack some social skills but who can argue with brilliance. Her character has been well written and developed as far as I can tell, but then again I am biased.

1 comment:

EvolvingContradiction7 said...

:) I love this show... Dr. Brennan is the best! Her character was definitely written well.