Friday, November 5, 2010

The Rundown

Happy Diwali folks! May the lights be bright and the laddoo shared with family and friends sweet.
  • On to the fun stuff for this week ... k so maybe I met this lass, who maybe I'd like to get to know a little better. Totally different from the librarian in a good way. And I am talking a full 180 degree turn.
  • My niece is mumbling words. She'll do an i love you that'll bring you to tears. She'll also say hie and her personal favorite is oh-oh which she does when she drops or spills something or if she does something she knows she's not supposed to be doing and gets caught. She is also clicking her tongue ... there is hope for my little american learning ndebele.
  • I blinked and suddenly we are in November. What did I do with October?
  • How many of you twitter folk follow @luvvieig? If you don't you should. Trust me when I say you will never be bored.
  • @atlfoxy has taken on the 30 days of blogging challenge that has some serious lineage. Check it out when you get a chance.
  • Today I celebrated my youngest sister's birthday. She would have been 17 today. Life is short.
  • Trying to decide whether I'm going left or right. One of them ought to be a good direction just don't know which it is.
  • Anyone watch Bitchin' Kitchen on Cooking Channel TV?  I get quite a kick out of it every week. It's one of those shows that you either love or hate. The Israeli Spice Agent is my favorite character. The bit that he did on cinnamon a few episodes ago was just too much. iDahd when I saw it.
  • Aiight have a great weekend folks. I get to spend part of mine with a good friend who'll be in town.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo Yay!!! A new love interest. I cannot wait to read what happens!

"oh-oh" too adorable! :)

Mimi said...

Yes yes can we please have some more details about this new special lady. Speak in code if you must, but no dropping bombs and then leaving the readers hanging.

Foxy Brown said...

hey there, thanks for the shout out!

TYR said...

@SweetT I'll lay this one out slowly.

@Mimi how else am I to keep you coming back for more?

@Foxy you're welcome.