Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hmmm

Greetings, salutations, the Lexus and the Olive Tree (business and pol sci folks should know the book).
It has been a while since I've taken time to sit and write something. Call it laziness or a forced sabbatical. In the 2 months that I've been away, soo much has taken place that I'm not even sure I have fully absorbed the changes.
I'm still quasi spoken for. The phrase it's complicated doesn't even begin to explain the situation. Word to the wise, look before you jump - in fact look twice.
I'm doing what I love to do. I decided to go against the grain and general advice and stick to the area of IT that I like - the paycheck is non existent but I love doing it.
You know you're in a different place in your life when you have time marked off on your calendar to attend to some fraying edges and buttons that fell off during the week.
O I turned 28 in the interim and I must say the late 20s have been interesting thus far. For my birthday, I dressed my niece as a mini me and we got our pimp stroll on. That kid is a flirt and our pick-up mojo is sync. Yessir, whichever team she ends up batting for needs to watch out.
Y'all have a great weekend folks!

No comments: