Sunday, August 17, 2008

My latest obsession: Natasha Kai

My latest obsession is 24 year old US forward Natasha Kai. I am a HUGE soccer fan and with the Olympics in full swing, there are some world class matches to behold. AfterEllen ran a piece on the out women at the olympics and Tasha was one of them. I have been enamored with her since. Athletic... check, inked... check (19 in case u were wondering how many), educated... check, can dance ... check, hot... double check. I'm still wondering how she did not show up on my radar earlier.

Some facts on her courtesy of USsoccer.com
Full name is Natasha Kanani Janine Kai … Nickname is "Tasha" or “TK”... Majoring in sociology ... Likes to surf, especially her home beach at the North Shore … Likes to hang out with her friends, go dancing and spend time with her family … Loves to travel and meet new people … Has three younger brothers and two younger sisters ... Has 19 tattoos, by far the most ever for a WNT player … Younger sister Krisha played soccer at Hawaii ... Is a great aunt to her pride and joys, nephews Kaizen and Zylaher … Likes to sing and takes after her father Benny Kai, who is a professional singer at the Polynesian Cultural Center in Laie, Oahu.
My favorite tattoo that she has reads:
Appreciate the moment
The most precious treasure on
earth is MY heart... When I
share it with you, protect it
as if it was YOUR own.

Enjoy some QT with Ms Kai below. She is very much a goofball too...




2 comments:

Journey_Wmn said...

Oh my goodness I'm completely there with you! I am obsessed with Natasha Kai. She is so beautiful, I'm watching soccer just for her.

iQWOC said...

Thanks for coming back to your blog (and for sharing this hot soccer player shrine with us - dang, I'm googling her right now). I was so happy to have found another queer african :o)