Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ty Returns

Hi all,
It's been a while since I've posted on the blog. Life's been crazy, classes have been interesting, I've travelled quite a bit and did I mention that the olympics are on... I'm going to do some writing on the blog beginning tomorrow on what's been happening. In the few weeks that I've been gone, a friend of mine had a bouncin baby boy and another got married. I also lost a friend as well as a cousin. All different events that have further changed the way that I think of things and people. Anyway my song of the moment is Say by John Mayer because life is too short for one to not say what they need to say.

Have no fear for giving in
Have no fear for giving over
You’d better know that in the end
Its better to say too much
Then never say what you need to say again

Even if your hands are shaking
And your faith is broken
Even as the eyes are closing
Do it with a heart wide open

Say what you need to say

No comments: