Saturday, September 13, 2008

Half Penny Post : AAAArgh ... too much

I am feeling overwhelmed right now ... there I've come out and said it. I am a hard headed nut at times and will never willingly admit that I am feeling overwhelmed. Too much to do not enough time. School has started up but for the most part I'm still clocking crazy work hours. There is so much to do that I am finding myself paralyzed by the sheer number of things to do. Today I started a list and will hopefully feel less stressed / panicked once I prioritize the tasks and put them on a time line.

In a previous post I blogged from the airport and I never finished the tale of the Charlotte airport. I have spent so much QT in that airport I now know where the power sockets are in a number of gates / terminals. I finally got out of there at 6:00AM the next morning in a sneeze horsepower plane that probably sat 40 or so. We walked our luggage to the plane and picked it up at buggage claim aka the left wing. I love going to DC. It's so different from Chicago and since I spend too many evenings in DuPont I am now a house music lover... the boys are onto something with that music. I should go to sleep since I'm due at the airport in the wee hours of the day.

Ty

No comments: