Friday, July 17, 2009

Half Penny Post: Weekly Rundown

IIIIIIIIItttttttttt'''''''sssss FRIDAY!
  • I'm coming off of a roller coaster week. It started hella low and built up so I'm not complaining.
  • I got through the interview with the RC and I'm in! YAY! Now I'm plowing through paperwork so that I can begin training. I really am looking forward to volunteering with them since it's free training and I get to do what I like. I mean this is me test driving my dream job.
  • I finished a tech project that's been on my plate for a lil over a month. 5 weeks of work and all that I have to show for it is 10 lines of code that work perfectly... at times life just flows.
  • A mate of mine recently got some of her work published as part of an anthology.
  • At times I feel like everything falls into place of it's own accord.
  • BTW I've had people guessing who I was talking about 2 posts ago. Thus far 2 people have guessed my past crush correctly.
  • I realized that I haven't spoken to my mom in almost 3 weeks. VERY unusual. I think the longest that I've gone in the past is a week and a half. It's been a combo of her traveling and my just not feeling like going a round with her. I'll call her tomorrow and see how she's doing.
Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

readyornot said...

oooh, best wishes with the training. haha @ the crush who endures. that's cute. if you go to the festival please blog about it :-) hope you can speak with your mother soon!