Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday Beat: Double Play - Shawn Desman Nobody and Jordin Sparks Next To You

Tis the last Tuesday of the month and I thought I'd throw in a lover's double play. First up is Shawn Desman with Nobody. That's my song of the moment. Yes, I'm still highlighting the not so new stuff.
When I think about my baby
I think how lucky I am
To have somebody who can love me
Love me for who I am
Girl for me you just are so perfect
Just the way you are
No matter where, we go from here
You'll alway have my heart

And I realize what I got, so I never take it for granted girl
And no matter how far away, I will stay true to you, yeah


Second is Jordin Sparks with Next to You from her first album.
Maybe were friends
Maybe were more
Maybe it's just my imagination
But I see you stare just a little too long
And it makes me start to wonder
So baby call me crazy
But I think you feel it too
Maybe I, Maybe I
Just got to get next to you

No comments: