Sunday, June 29, 2008

I ain't trippin

I use to hang out wit my (boo-boo), chill out wit my (boo-boo)
She use to be my (boo-boo) oh my
And she would call me (boo-boo), and I would call her (boo-boo)
But no she ain't my (boo-boo) oh my

Some how we've grown apart, and I can't seem to find your place in my heart
Don't wanna say we finished, wanna go back to the start
But it's hard, and I just seen you wit another girl but i...

I ain't even trippin' (trippin'), I aint even mad at ya
And I ain't even trippin' (trippin'), I aint even mad
I ain't even trippin' (trippin'), I aint even mad at ya
And I ain't even trippin' (trippin'), I aint even mad
Cuz me and you been over, which means that I been over
You, you, you
extracted and modified from Cherish 'I ain't trippin' 2008




so maybe the day's ending was a lil rough which is why i felt the need to put this song up. Overall i had a fabulous day. I saw Stevie Wonder perform live at Taste of Chicago and nothing can top that. I'll be telling my grandkids that I saw him with my own two eyes when my age catches up with me and i need binoculars to read a book. Had a nice dinner with friends and was quite relaxed when it was all said and done. Jus had one minor snafu later. O well pride parade tomorrow ... looking forward to that.
Take care of yourselves,

Ty

2 comments:

Queers United said...

happy pride!
http://www.queersunited.blogspot.com

EvolvingContradiction7 said...

Wow you got to Stevie that must have been real memorable. Don't worry though when you look back on it 10 or more years from now you wont remember your saturday ending on a not so good note.