Monday, April 13, 2009

Random Post: Woohooooo

Alright then some housekeeping: Thank you for all the birthday wishes that came via blog, email, facebk etc.

I was not able to take myself out on Saturday as I'd planned courtesy of my homework, nothing like a security risk assessment worth a fifth of your grade. I did make it out tonight after class though. I grabbed a burger and a couple of Red Stripes over at Big Chicks and I do recommend their buck quarter pounders (comes with fries and did I mention that it only costs a buck on Mondays). Nothin like hitting up a queer friendly spot and dining with the boys. (I'm still trying to get over the Red Stripes, good thing I'm not opening the office tomorrow)

BTW, if you are looking to truely stretch your budget, I recommend just grabbing a second buck burger instead of adding extras (bacon, cheese etc) to your current burger.

On turning 26 ... I feel that much wiser, NOT. I'm officially an adult according to my parents which is a good thing. Anywho hope you all have a great week!

Ty

No comments: