Friday, August 7, 2009

Half Penny Post: Weekly Rundown

Tis Friday!!!!!!!!
  • Sorry I missed last week ... I got blindsided by a few things. When my family has O SHIT moments we go all out.
  • I love the Chi! Chicago summer dance is one of my favorite activities ever. I love dancing in the park. All the lovely women ... sigh. I can now cha cha cha, salsa, mambo, chicago step ... my two left feet are well trained. I love that poeple don't mind switching partners so I've danced with blokes and lasses whom I've met on the floor so I never feel bad for showing up alone.
  • I'm getting better at introducing myself to ladies that I like. I think that one lady that I've met might be queer too. We met in the buffet line and I later stopped by her office to introduce myself properly. I've just realized that I am about two thirds into my summer break and I haven't had a lot of time to work on the dating situation.
  • I am training with the RC in disaster relief technology. Lots of reading I tell you but I'm learning stuff that I actually will use so it's not all painful.
  • Haven't had a chance to see what's happening on the African Queer circuit so I'll throw something in next week.
  • I'll be checking out the Chicago Ginza festival tomorrow so I'll put up photos if I remember to take my camera with me.
Have a good weekend poeple!

image extracted from Carollaradioblog

No comments: