Saturday, August 15, 2009

Half Penny Post: Weekly Rundown

I feel like the cat to the left. My hair is in tufts at this point. Last week was classified as an o shit weekend, this week we are in the bloody buggering hell category.
  • Another week has gone by with the usual mix of work, sleep, RC training, and dancing in the park. Speaking of dancing in the park, my abs hurt like the dickens courtesy of yesterday's dance class. I am getting old I tell you.
  • Now for one who hasn't made it out to church much in recent memory, I've said a lot of praise hims this past week. Beautiful women abound and I must say they make life that much more interesting - yes that's my inner frat boy talking. I enjoy flirting with women and do try to keep it clean so that they are not offended. Today I volunteered at a function where I met and flirted with a few ladies. Safest starting point was the shoes as these women were on point - no pun intended. My order of complimenting is shoes, dress, hair / accessories. Never fails.
  • I'm going to be posting eye brow raising / snicker worthy / random Chicago photos every Sunday. Eye brow raising in a good way, for example at a construction site there is a sign that reads beware of falling material. A good sign you think? Well it is posted on a fence that surrounds a construction site that's has a hole in the ground as they've started on the foundation. What the hell are we expecting to have fall from the sky? Dust? I'm jus saying remove the damn sign.
  • I've discovered that I handle work stress a lot better than I handle personal stress.
  • I'm picking up more tech projects at work which is nice. I am less likely to get rusty that way.
Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

readyornot said...

oooh. looking forward to sunday pics!

sheenasays.com