Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's beginning to get breezy in the singles aisle

Last night I attended a friend's wedding which was a unique and fun experience. The ceremony was a blend of Japanese and western traditions resulting in something that was totally them. They met in Japan hence the Japanese part of the program.
It was a small intimate affair and you really got to share in the love that they had for each other. The food was fantastic and I can't remember the last time that I had that much fun on the dance floor. At the wedding I also got to reconnect with another friend who recently got engaged. The singles aisle is fast becoming a ghost town.

2 comments:

readyornot said...

i feel the same way. three of my friends are marrying in the next few months, and one of my favorite couples is pregnant. eek. i hope there are some decent leftovers!

-sheenasays.com

TYR said...

I hear ya.