Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday Beat: My Top 9 of 2009

My faves for 2009 are (not necessarily premiered in 2009):
9. Jay Sean - Down - I liked the guy way before was popular this side of the pond so he makes my list. Gotta shout out the Adil Ray Show on BBC Asian Network for first introducing me to him.
8. Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
7. Alicia Keys - That's How Strong My Love Is
6. Tracy Chapman - The Promise (2008) - I love this song because it personifies a promise that I would like to make to my wife.
5. Solange - Stillness Is the Move
4. Keri Hilson - Knock You Down ( Most of her songs would have made my list)
3. Rihanna - Te Amo
2. Leona Lewis - Don't Let Me Down.
1. Beyoncé - Single Ladies - Hate it all you want, the song is the shit. Don't front like you don't know the dance or words. All ma single ladies holler back!

Honorable mentions - Kelly Clarkson - Already Gone, Pink - Sober, David Guetta - When Love Takes Over, Beyoncé - Ego, Jay-Z - Run This Town

No comments: