Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday Beat: Make that Tuesday Beauties

Fret not, next week we'll return to the music.

There are a few times a year when I am a total perv. So much so that I preface my thoughts with "Forgive me Lord for I am about to sin." Those times are the release of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition, the Victoria's Secret runway show, After Ellen's Hot 100 ... you get the gist.

AfterEllen published its Hot 100 list so I went ahead and prefaced my thoughts and forged ahead. Olivia Wilde [Thirteen on House] topped the list and Kristen Stewart [forgive me for still not getting her allure] came in second. Lilly Loveless [Naomi from Skins] came in third and Sara Ramirez [Callie on Grey's] came in at a heart-warming fourth. Lane Bryant needs to give this woman a modeling contract if they haven't already. Portia de Rossi [Mrs Ellen] rounded off the top 5.

There was also the Women of color edition which was pretty decent. I offer my top 5: Zoe Saldana, Sarah Shahi, Sara Ramirez, Jessica Clark and Sheetal Sheth. Note that I am totally fascinated by women who speak more that one language well. Before I get jumped for applying the two languages clause to Ms Clark, she speaks English and American rather well. For all I know she might speak one or two other languages as well.

Amy over at Amy Wong Blog published her list of "AfterEllen Top East-Asian Suggestions 2010'". If you are a fan of subtitles, some of the names / faces should be familiar. My top 3 off of her list are Xun Zhou, Vicki Zhao and Aya Ueto.

images of the East Asian - Actresses were taken from
Amy Wong.

.

2 comments:

readyornot said...

Wow. Need to look at this before I fall asleep so I can have sweet dreams!

EvolvingContradiction7 said...

Ahhh! I like! This has boosted my energy to study on for this exam. Thank you!