Friday, May 7, 2010

Weekly Rundown

Salut my good people.
  • Last week's edition was skipped as I was in the capital hanging out with the apple of my eye. Other than the fussing courtesy of her teething, we had ourselves a gay ol' time. That kid is my heart.
  • Onto this week ... the Chi is cold. They lied about Spring arriving. 44F is not my idea of Spring.
  • There is no librarian edition as I was away last week and worked at an alternate location this week. I have 2 tickets to the symphony and my sister thinks it'd be a good event to invite her to. Its a free show but the tickets ran out on the same day that they put them out.
  • Job search has been a good and proper roller coaster which in turn has resulted in an emotional roller coaster. I am too old for this.
  • My mama went back home. Unfortunately her luggage was broken into and a lot of stuff was missing by the time she got home.
  • In happier news, congrats to the African gang at the Berg who graduate this weekend. It's been a long road to freedom and I wish you all well. Congrats to my mate Gregoir who will turn in his black book tomorrow.
  • I'm looking forward to dinner with friends tomorrow. I could use some adult company whose conversation will not center around IT.
  • We had Google SoC talks today and tomorrow we hit up Android development. I am not a developer by trade but I do enjoy learning about what I can do with Android. Tomorrow we tackle GPS.
Finally don't forget to wish your mamas a Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

EvolvingContradiction7 said...

Teeth already? Has it been that long? I'm glad you are enjoying her. I was looking forward to reading about the librarian. I hope there is a story next week about you too. Enjoy the hanging with friends and have a good weekend!