Friday, May 14, 2010

Weekly Rundown

Lo and behold it's Friday!
  • Shout out to Evolving who graduates tomorrow. She made it!
  • The librarian chronicles continue. Stopped by on Thursday, a lot earlier than usual and had the dubious honor of disrupting her breakfast which got us talking about morning routines and travel. My inner pansy keeps saying a girl this easy to talk to has got to have someone in her life.
  • I'll be going to see my little princess next week. YAY!
  • The craziness of past weeks continues. A lot more things are in the air now. My life will never be boring at the rate that things keep changing.
  • I love my life. The ups and downs and in betweens. I wouldn't trade it for any one else's!
Excerpt from conversation with an old classmate that I bumped into on the bus. Me: So any fun plans for the weekend? Her: Not really. I'm going to get a tattoo or a piercing. We'll see when I get there. M: You already look like you lost a battle with a tackle box, how many does that make? H: Ten. [...] Since you asked how many do you have? M: Eight. H: [raises an eyebrow] M: Half of them are hidden. H: If I'd known you had a wild and freaky side I'd have asked you out instead of X. [I knew them both before they started dating - you live in the lab you start to know its other inhabitants]

No comments: