- Yet another week has gone by ... well two weeks if we're honest. I went out east last week to see my niece and we had us a gay ole time. We even got to spend an afternoon at the zoo together while her mom did her thing. I love babysitting her. My sister is convinced I'll make an excellent mother when the time comes. Side note: I was called the baby's father a grand total of 4 times in the same afternoon.
- The librarian and I continue to do the two step. I now stop by to chat even when I have no books to pick up. I've been late for work a time or five and that's saying a lot. It's been a while since I've met someone that I can match wits with at this level.
- The week was a tad bumpy and I have the bruises to prove it.
- I can't believe we are already in June. Where has the year gone?
- The hunt for a permanent job continues and we shall leave it at that.
- I am officially averaging one wedding per weekend. What's the rush people? There is no prize for getting there first.
- Overheard on the bus: Guy1 "I will hit that and quit that." Guy2 "Nah. I'll keep that. She looks like she can cook." I looked over to see who they were talking about and the first thing that went through my mind was "I'd shag her everyday of the week and twice on Sunday." I just had the decency to keep it to myself.
Have a good long weekend folks! If you are a soccer fan, Chicago Fire plays AC Milan tomorrow.
Image taken from http://www.zorowski.com/churchmice/archives/0001.htm