Friday, May 28, 2010

Weekly Rundown

Salut good people.
  • Yet another week has gone by ... well two weeks if we're honest. I went out east last week to see my niece and we had us a gay ole time. We even got to spend an afternoon at the zoo together while her mom did her thing. I love babysitting her. My sister is convinced I'll make an excellent mother when the time comes. Side note: I was called the baby's father a grand total of 4 times in the same afternoon.
  • The librarian and I continue to do the two step. I now stop by to chat even when I have no books to pick up. I've been late for work a time or five and that's saying a lot. It's been a while since I've met someone that I can match wits with at this level.
  • The week was a tad bumpy and I have the bruises to prove it.
  • I can't believe we are already in June. Where has the year gone?
  • The hunt for a permanent job continues and we shall leave it at that.
  • I am officially averaging one wedding per weekend. What's the rush people? There is no prize for getting there first.
  • Overheard on the bus: Guy1 "I will hit that and quit that." Guy2 "Nah. I'll keep that. She looks like she can cook." I looked over to see who they were talking about and the first thing that went through my mind was "I'd shag her everyday of the week and twice on Sunday." I just had the decency to keep it to myself.
Have a good long weekend folks! If you are a soccer fan, Chicago Fire plays AC Milan tomorrow.

3 comments:

EvolvingContradiction7 said...

-You sound like you will be an mother by the way you love spending time with your niece.
-Not being late to work... hopefully there are no big penalties at the work place.
-LOL love your silent comment.

Have a good holiday weekend!

Anonymous said...

Just dropping by to say hello and wish you a nice holiday weekend! :)

TYR said...

@Evolving - My niece is as close to having kids as I will get for a while. I usually make up the time that I'm late for work so it works out. What can I say, I'm a classy perv.
@SweetT - Thanks and same to you.