Saturday, June 26, 2010

Weekly Rundown

  • It's Pride Weekend in the Chi! Can't wait to go to the parade tomorrow. I am actually helping out with traffic management this year so I'll be rocking one of those ugly green vests.
  • The librarian weekly update. I stopped by as always even though I had no books to pick up. We enjoy travelling so we've been trading places to hit up for a day trip. I've been trying to talk her into trying out the Megabus.
  • I got to spend an evening with a friend whom I haven't seen in ages. She came into town with her beloved whom I've been dying to meet.
  • The hunt for permanent employment continues. I am now elevating my request to the universe and saying I would like an employment offer that includes an H-1 petition. I keep getting offers that don't. My old request was for offers now we're are getting specific.
  • My cooking adventures continue and I made a deep dish personal pan breakfast pizza. Not to toot my own horn but *beep beep*. That was wicked good pizza. I used very little cheese and relied on the creaminess of the eggs & cream. Threw in veggies [pre cooked] & my 2 second sauce. Next Friday I'm thinking of trying out pasta making.
  • My niece is now in the land of the Buckeyes and I look forward to seeing them next week.
World Cup Randomness
  • WTF happened to Italy and France? I am still in shock that they didn't make it out of the group stage.
  • The US got schooled by Ghana and I almost emptied my battery shaking the vuvuzela app. Go Ghana Go!
HAPPY PRIDE!

No comments: