Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fulfilling a Dare

Is that August that I see peeking round the the corner? Why I do believe it is. We'll return to our regularly scheduled programming next week since way too much and not enough happened this week.

Courtesy of last week's image, I was strong armed [though it felt more like blackmailed] by R into publicly answering the question "what do I miss the most and least about sex" since I've been celibate for a while [once you get past 6 months you stop counting]. R, karma is a biatch and she will get you back for this.

I miss ... [the safest thing to admit] the fun and free workout. Yes I said workout. If you don't believe its a workout have at it twice a day for the next month and let me know how much your cardio improves... even the slow and sexy lovemaking gets you out of gym time. For those inclined to break out the karma sutra that's a full body workout in case you were wondering.

I do not miss rug burn. I do however miss the comparing of burn marks afterwards. I really should have bought stock in Neosporin considering how much of it I used at one point in time.

Now that I've embarrassed myself beyond measure, have a good weekend folks!

No comments: