Monday, August 9, 2010

I was doing so well then I got tagged ...

Foxy Brown over at Makes.No.Sense tagged me so I am honor bound to fulfill the tag requirements as written out in the Blogger Accord of 1783.

1. What inspired you to start a blog and share your style with the world?
I was extremely bored and needed to kill time. iKid iKid. I wanted to write down my experiences as a queer African as I navigated life and family. It's actually turned into a nice journal of sorts.

2. If you dumped your handbag right this second, what contents would fall out of your makeup bag?
Que? I know not this handbag that you speak of. I own a wallet and some chapstick if that's what you are asking.

3. Which celebrity do you wish you had on speed dial to call for shopping dates?
Stacy London duh ...

4. Favorite Ben and Jerry’s flavor?
I'm a Häagen-Dazs Rum Raisin girl.

5. What are you most looking forward to pulling out of your closet this fall?
Boooottttttssssss!!!!!

6. Describe your personal style in three words.
comfortable, clean color-palette

7. What are you currently rocking on your iPod?
iBe listening to everything. Got some House, Kwaito, Christian, Soukous, Techno, J-Pop, Afro Jazz, Country ... you name it's probably on there. I just can't handle heavy metal.

8. What’s your favorite way to mix high-end items with low-budget pieces?
I'm a shoe person so the rear of DSW, Famous Footwear, Aldo coupled with some good ol' gently used stuff. My local purveyors of gently used articles know what I like and will sometimes let me know when they will be putting out stuff that I like.

OK so I am tagging ... Sheena, Evolving, and Sempe.

1 comment:

Foxy Brown said...

lol, thanks for honor the code. i have hated to have to hunt you down!