Friday, October 23, 2009

Half Penny Post: Weekly Rundown

Tis Friday ...
  • Mid terms are in full swing so my ass will keep this post short.
  • I would like to say congrats to the Kenyan gay couple that got married in the UK a week or so ago. Thanks to Tamaku for sharing the news. The Kenyan media is having a field day with the news. I fail to see how who I am partnered with affects another person's life. Aren't there bigger things that all this coverage could be used for? Hunger? AIDS? Hell the economy if you so choose. Let the happy couple be for Pete's sake.
  • Weddings and pregnancies abound. I can't believe how many of my peers are getting off the dating stock exchange. The pickings are definitely becoming slimmer ... not that they were great to begin with.
  • Ms. Keys has a song out this week and I thought I'd put the vid up because the lyrics mean a lot to me. I'd really hate to make it and have no one to share it with. Yes I want a life partner and yes I want kids. Well the kids bit can go either way as I have nieces and nephews. Anyway I'm no hurry to get either as there tends to be a no return policy in effect unless one keeps the receipt aka the prenup.

1 comment:

Monie said...

@Ty

Good luck wit the mid-terms.

I love Alicia's new song and the video too. She's my favorite!