Sunday, October 18, 2009

Random Post: Mornings with you

A lil something that I found from way back when. I'm only putting up a quarter of it for reasons that I'm sure you can figure out...

I love
waking up next to you
the little purring sound that you make while stretching
the softness of your skin when I kiss you
the scar on your shoulder that makes you giggle when I flick my tongue over it
how you hesitate before turning around to face me, as if that moment apart while you turn is too much time apart
the color of your eyes as they slowly focus on me, hazel with flecks of green
your smile and the dimples that accompany it
kissing you good morning
the familiarity
the warmth
the slow climb
|
|
|
As I said only a quarter of it

1 comment:

readyornot said...

awwww.

you need to be on twitter.