Friday, October 2, 2009

Half Penny Post: Weekly Rundown

Tis Friday!
  • A cold one at that. The Chi has suddenly gotten a lil colder... and wetter. No thanks to that I am on the other side of a cold. Still battling the sniffles though and killer tiredness.
  • Ever noticed how when you are feeling good about yourself, everyone else seems to notice.
  • It's been an otherwise decent week. Jobs fairs and PhD funding seminars were the main highlights.
  • Babies abound ... God must've had a 2 for one sale going coz several people that I know are spotting baby bumps.
  • Time permitting, swing by AfterEllen and watch the dating tip vlogs by Sarah P. and Malinda. It's a series of seven vlogs with some great pointers that run the gamut from how to get a first date to dating etiquette.
  • As I don't have much else to share, I'm adding a clip that I consider one of the best on YT. Dr Bailey is my hero. "...how to gracefully demure if you find that you don't like the local cuisine." Best line ever!

No comments: