Friday, October 30, 2009

Half Penny Post: Weekly Rundown

Lo and behold the weekend is upon us yet again.It has been a great week, stress and all.
  • O and it's Halloween season... have you seen the costumes? The rain is putting a damper on creativity sadly.
  • I have reached a pair of crossroads. I could go forward, turn left or right. In another 25 days I'll be done with school formally. And you thought ghosts and ghouls were scary! I am scared shitless. I am freakin out a bit now. I have no income producing activity once January rolls around since my assistantship covers me until December 18. What to do next is the question of the moment.
  • Over the last 2 months I've been so busy doing this and that (school, work, training, projects, family) and I realized today that I have not actively worked out other than my taking walks. I need to get back on track not because I want to loose weight, but because want to tone up again and prepare for the physical aspect of an exam that I'll be taking. And I am not feeling my abdomen's attempt to start a slacker's belly.
  • Over the next 4 - 8 weeks I'm expecting a major change in my life and I'd like to meet it feeling and looking on point.
  • All things holding steady, my mama should be here in 25 or so days. See a pattern?
  • Finally a happy birthday to my dad.
Let the pie season begin!

1 comment:

EvolvingContradiction7 said...

Wohoo school is almost over! It will work out even though it is looking pretty grim from this side. You will find a job.