Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My future family

I am not sure if it's a case of me beginning to hear my biological clock ticking or what, but I had a rather surreal experience on the train the other day. I was in my own lil world on the train heading into town when I suddenly got this visual in my mind.

I am standing in a kitchen leaning against an island / breakfast bar type of deal. I'm on the kitchen side and am watching two kids writing something. The elder of the two, a girl, can't have been more than 4. The younger kid is a boy. Anyway they suddenly jump off the bar stools and run across the room yelling "Mommy, mommy look!" Their mom is sitting at what looks like a dining table as they run up to her. She looks at the paper and hugs them both. While she hugs them she looks up at me and smiles and I feel content. I feel warmth and love emanating from her. It really is hard to explain the feeling that flows into and through me. That's my wife, the mother of our children. I know that I am utterly in love with this woman and she feels the same.

What really made me pause after this visual was that the floor plan of the house we were in, is the same plan that I designed for myself (I actually designed and furnished a 3 bdrm house on paper) and put into my book of possibilities.

2 comments:

EvolvingContradiction7 said...

Oh wow this made me smile :) could you see the woman's face? maybe you gotta somehow find her. Aww warm and fuzzies :)


P.S. I'll post something really soon to update you!

readyornot said...

Awwww.

www.sheenasays.com