Saturday, April 3, 2010

Weekly Rundown

A Happy Easter to you all!
Not much happened this week so t'will be a short post.
  • I am taking CERT classes and hope to complete certification in a little over 3 weeks. This is purely for my personal edification. I am checking items off my list of goals in life.
  • There is no librarian edition this week as I had to work at the other campus in the morning and therefore couldn't go to the library.
  • I was watching Brown Sugar yesterday and I realized something. This is probably one of my favorite movies of all time. That Sanaa Lathan is in it doesn't hurt one bit. Love & Basketball is in my top 3 after all.
  • Tomorrow the sun rises and Lent officially ends. YAY! Pity I have no one to break the sexual fast with because I have the potential to pull an energizer bunny edition of breaking the fast.
  • In a week I turn 27. Where have my twenties gone. In another year I'll have to start saying my late twenties instead of mid twenties. Horror of horrors.
  • Happy birthday to my mama.

No comments: