Monday, April 12, 2010

Working out

Have you seen Adina Howard's video for Nasty Grind? Its an old song that I happened upon while YouTubing her old school videos yesterday. The abs on that woman ... AMEN!

For motivation, I have a poster above my door of the Miami Heat Dancers. It's a 4 page spread. Having met them in person, I can say with certainty that not all those bodies were Photoshopped to chiseled perfection. Those women put in the time at the gym. I also have a poster of a friend who is a fitness model. The woman is dedicated to keeping a healthy, toned body and it shows.

Today I was flexing in front of the mirror after working out [my inner teen insisted on it]and saw the beginnings of the cuts that one gets below the love handles. They are barely discernible but I was grinning like I'd just hit the jackpot. 6AM workouts are the shit.

The other day I got a kick out of seeing that my weight is now what it was on my passport 10 years ago. I've completed a sine curve.

No comments: