Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Rundown

It's Halloween weekend ... hope y'all have some very creative costumes lined up. I've seen all sorts of hot messes out there but who am I to judge. There isn't a helluva lot to add this week's rundown due to the fact that I blogged on Tuesday and have been indoors quite a bit for the rest of the week.

  • I learnt a few new facts about the librarian this week. Quit giving me the side eye, I want to be friends with her.
  • @luvvieg was kind enough to point out how unsafe public wifi networks are especially in light of the Firesheep script that will pretty much access your cookies and therefore your logins and passwords. Protect yourselves! http://mashable.com/2010/10/28/firesheep-vpns/
  • BBC's Lip Service is going to be the end of me. The DS is seriously all kinds of hotttt!
  • Was watching this week's Nigella Kitchen on BBC Two (YT is a friend) and was pleasantly surprised to hear Cee Lo's FU playing. Jus saying you've got to watch some international programming every now and then.
  • I am sending out a second e-slap to the Ugandan lawmakers who are vying to make it illegal to be gay. I mean what have we as gay people done to deserve your wrath?
  • I've now got everybody and their mama in my job search Kool aid. It's getting a tad overwhelming.
  • Happy Halloween!
image taken from churchmice.net. Please support Karl Zorowski  and his cartoon ministry.

No comments: