Friday, November 28, 2008

Half penny post: Thanksgiving travels part deux

11/27
MIA -SoBe
Yup I'm whooping it up in South Beach Miami. Beautiful weather I must say, esp considering that I was freezing my ass off in NY yesterday. I found time to hit up a gayborhood and the Lincoln Mall. I also took a stroll + dunk in the Atlantic for good measure. There is a white party in SoBe tonight for the lesbians and I'm told some 1500 women show up annually for it, so I'm seriously considering going even though I'm tired as hell. I do have a white outfit though I forgot to bring my white pimp shoes... o well win some lose some. They have a toga party tomorrow which I'm sad about missing but hopefully I can catch one in Chicago next summer (no way in hell I'm going to one in winter)
So here's to all sorts of dykery...

1 comment:

readyornot said...

1500 women?!

you have to go. if not for yourself, then at least for the rest of us who want to read about it.

have a ball :-)

sheena