Sunday, February 15, 2009

Half Penny Post: Questions answered

I'm attending to questions so:

What do I think of the new Prime Minister?
I think he sold out. Getting into bed with the Devil is not the way to get the Devil out of power especially if he still has main control of the police, secret servcie and army. Tsvangirai's aide was arrested just the other day on charges of "treason" dating back to 2005. The infighting among the president's homies is a sign that things could get very ugly before things get better. I will admit my biases in the matter of the new Unity government and cede that you will probably get a more detailed and unbiased response elsewhere.

How do I like my new do?
I can't seem to stop running my hands over my head. It feels naked. I do love it though. With the new do I've made some interesting discoveries:
  • A comb / brush is needed on the regular
  • I can dry my hair in less than 10 seconds
  • None of my woollen hats fit right. I am planning to wash em in hot water to get some shrinkage.
  • I look like my passport photo now and it was taken 9 years ago.
What is my area of expertise?
I am tech support by initial training as well a web developer (I take the proposed look from a designer and turn it into code). I am a self taught Joomla CMS developer and build sites based on it. I have been studying Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery, Project Management and Information Asurance and Security Design for the last year and a half.

Am I out?
Well as out as is permissible. Most people out here know of my appreciation of the female form. I am out at work as well which is nice. I no longer play the pronoun game and that more or less puts it out there. My fb account states my interest in women and stuff posted eg photos points in that direction. My mother's side suspects it. Noone on my father's side, father included, knows.

My remedy for getting over an ex?
Time. I know it's a cliche but time helps a LOT. No rebounds, no one nighters, and exercise. Nothing quite says I'm over you like check out the hot bod that you passed up on (yes I am that petty at times).

Any questions: post in comments, email or fb me. Ty

Addend: It took me 2hrs 47 minutes to complete the application for YPP. It's now in so we wait... You have got to be a trooper to work your way through a 3 hour job application and this was with my using copy and paste as much as the fields would let me. I have a good feeling about it though.

No comments: