Friday, February 27, 2009

Half Penny Post: Weekly Rundown

Week of insanity:
  • I had finals this week & 2 group presentations & 2 papers. Haven't had a half nights sleep since my sleep marathon last Friday.
  • Last weekend I got bona fide schooled by a website!
  • Weather was beautiful yesterday and the flooding that ensued meant lots of flooded basements this morning.
  • We're practicing visualization .... watch me do big things.
  • Job hunting run down - I was turned down for 2 jobs this week and invited to interview for one. Yay!
  • I just saw photos of my niece Nosa ... can you say strong family resemblance from our end?
  • I'm staring down turning 26 and it's beginning to hit me that I ain't no spring chicken nomore. I'm more of an early summer chicken.
  • My ex from way back when, and we're talking some 7 odd years ago, got married and just had a son.
  • Zimbabwe's cholera epidemic is really kicking into high gear in a very bad way. According to the World Health Organization, some 83,000 people have contracted cholera and 3,800 have died from it.
  • I think single is the way to go most of the time, but I'm discovering going out with friends and their mates means 3rd wheelitis kicks in.
  • While I'm not vying to lose weight, I've managed to keep it steady inspite of my crazy eating habits. I'm working my way to that 2 pack. Come summer we'll have hit 4 pack status.
Ty

1 comment:

readyornot said...

aaah, finals. one thing i won't ever miss. good luck on that next job interview. woot, woot. i hear you on being drained. i second that pizza is good medication.

sheena