Monday, May 4, 2009

Random Post: Monday blahs

Ola,
Hope y'all are enjoying the start of the week. I just got home from class and must say I love academia at the graduate level. I enjoy the discussions that are part of class. Today we almost had a verbal smack down over a business case that we were discussing. It was beyond entertaining as we were trying to prove that we were in the same boat. We just happened to be rowing on different sides.
I have 2 days off beginning tomorrow and I am going to see if I can write 3 papers in the 2 days.
Allergies are putting metatarsal to posterior. I was out cold for 12 hours straight and that was without medication. My body just needed the downtime.

1 comment:

readyornot said...

good luck with the paper & get well soon! glad to hear that somebody enjoys schooling :-)