Friday, September 25, 2009

Half Penny Post: Weekly Rundown

Lo and behold Friday has arrived yet again.
I had absolutely nothing to do today and it was really nice. I made it down to the lake and was the only person there for the first 30 mins of my time there.
I am super stocked by the changes that are taking place in my family. Things are really looking up.
I've come to the realization that we mature as needed. It's not soo much an age thing. I am immature and own that fact. I'm leaving student mode behind gradually.
Some of you might be familiar with the actress Lisa Ray. She was diagnosed with Multiple Mylenoma not too long ago and has a blog where she talks about her treatments and her life in general. Check it out when you have a moment.
Tiona McClodden will be bringing black./womyn.:conversations... to Milwaukee on the 2nd of October. I've been dying to see it so I might make the trek north to see it. The link has all the details.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

readyornot said...

oooh. lazy day sounds so good.