Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Random Post: My sister keeps getting hit on by queer women

As the title says totally random. Over the last 4 weeks my sister has been hit on by queer women on an average on 3 for her 1 for me. That has me thinking, I've got to be doing something wrong or I'm living in the wrong city. We've been joking about it being a sign that she really needs to reconsider her straightness. That we both got hit on at the same time the last time we were together really has me scratching my head.

My sis is a good sport about it and now has my blessing to send the kindly women my way. There's a new lesbian spot that opened up in DC that she was invited to so we are hitting it up the next time that I visit her (well the next time that she is able to go clubbing).

BTW, if you are in Chicago, Lenelle Moïse is in town on Thursday at Columbia U.

1 comment:

readyornot said...

hmm. i need to do WHATEVER your sister is doing...