Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Half Penny Post: Graduation

As promised a photo from graduation on Sunday. I was gowned up complete with national flag. The sibs were in town and we had us a gay ol' time. I am completing the coursework for the extra concentration that I picked so in Nov I'll have completed that as well.
Quick story from grad ceremony. I walked up to get the diploma, & e sibs cheered up a storm. Guy behind the sibs says out of the blue "O you know him", sibs burst out laughing & forgot to take photos of me getting the damn thing which was the main photo that my mum wanted.

2 comments:

musicisamust said...

Awwrite! Congratulations on your graduation. Awesome accomplishment

EvolvingContradiction7 said...

Congrats! You look soo happy in that pic! Sorry your mom did not get the picture she really wanted. November will here very soon!