Saturday, June 20, 2009

Random Post: Tis hotter than Hades

It is 90 fn degrees outside right now. WTH is one supposed to do in all this heat. I am barely meeting the required dress code as it is. Anyway tomorrow the rain returns and I'll bitch about that but at least I can get stuff done with a poncho on or somn.

Had a unique experience last night. I have a profile on a dating site for queers (shan't say which - it is NOT Match) and on my list of recommended ladies was a friend of mine. Well lemme put our connection this way, we are friends and she is VERY interested in a mutual friend. Learnt a lot about her courtesy of a her profile. Probably won't tell her about it as there was some info that could result in some awkwardness. This is actually the second time that I've been matched with someone that I'm well acquainted with. I need a bigger pool to fish in.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I hate when that happens. Ugh!!! Good luck lady. I'm sure Mrs. Right is out there awaiting beyond the stars....lol-okay that was corney, but you get my drift.

-NSpirit