Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday Beat: Rihanna - Te Amo

My jam for this week is Te Amo. I've been swaying to it since I got it last week. I heard a version of the song that was done by James Fauntleroy who I love but Riri killed her version of it. It has a level of grit that Fauntleroy can't quite pull off. And yes the song does go "Te amo, te amo, shes scared to breathe I hold her hand, i got no choice uhh". If the vid doesn't work just YouTube it. I've had to replace it a couple o times already.

Te amo, te amo
She says to me, I hear the pain in her voice
Then we danced underneath the candelabra she takes the lead
Thats when i saw it in her eyes its over

Then she says te amo then she put her hand around me waist
I told her no,
She cries Te amo i told her im not gonna run away but let me go
My soul hears her cry , without asking why
I said te amo, wish somebody tell me what she said
Dont it mean I love you
Think it means I love you
Dont it mean I love you

1 comment:

EvolvingContradiction7 said...

Never heard this song but I like it