Sunday, January 25, 2009

Travel: DC & KW

*Update: I did get to pay homage to boiled lobsters or in this case roasted lobsters. I spent 3 glorious hours in the Key West sun and am certifiably darker. I am back in Charlotte awaiting my flight back to the Chi. You know you've been to an airport too many times when the customer service agent says to you "O I remember you."

Well I found myself with 36 hours that I did not neet to account for and I decided to head to DC to see my sister. As I was booking my flight back I happened upon the bright idea that I could "fly through" a city. And the winning city was .... Key West. If I can pull this off I'll land there at about noon and fly out at 4.30 which gives me about 3 hours at the beach, I'd fly the extra 6 hours in the nameof 30 minutes in the warm sun. I'll let you know tonight if I made it. :)

No comments: