Friday, January 9, 2009

Travel: Key West

Key West is awesome!!!!!!!! The beach aaaaaahhhhhhh very nice. Because I'm in such a fabulous mood, I'm going to actually bend one of my rules and post an actual photo of myself. I'll take it down on Sunday though. I've enjoyed being in KW. I saw one of the most beautiful sunsets ever. People started to gather at Mallory Square at 4.30. I didn't know this was the spot to see the sunset but I just happened to be at the right place at the right time. I was able to get sit down with just the water and the sun in front of me. Dang! When the sun had set every broke out in applause because it was poetic. Seeing a video of it, you don't get the same experience. You know how some people weep when looking at paintings, same thing when admiring the sunset.

No comments: