Thursday, January 8, 2009

Travel: I'm off again

Update: I blog from the humble floor at the Chartlotte NC airport. I've already had to make a change to my itinerary. I had to skip Vegas due to a logistical problem created by a delay in the plane's departure from Chicago. I'd have barely had time to see the city before needing to return to the airport to catch the flight to Charlotte so I flew directly here instead and am an airport guest for the next 11 hours and 30 mins (can't find the bus into town).
--------------------
I'm taking the proposed last trip of this quarter and am planning to leave tonight! After this weekend my ass has class Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. I shall in essence have no life.
Proposed cities are Vegas, Key West, Boston, DC and Columbus. Expect the usual posts from an airport floor as I travel. I have 4 days to try to visit the 5 cities. Wish me well in my attempt to see a wee bit more of the US.

1 comment:

readyornot said...

ooooooh

so. how's the food at the charlotte airport?

you could start a blog entirely devoted to airport facilities, i mean, not saying you have time for that, but i bet i could work. airlines would probably pay to advertise flights and deals... hm. it is late and i'm delirious- sorry.

sheena