Sunday, December 21, 2008

Half penny post: Curled up with some cider

Sheena I love your pizza idea. I plan to try it out as soon as my ass can leave the house. It's hella cold, wind chill of -27F right now and that's up some 5 degrees from about 4 hours ago. Winds are gusting at about 34mph.

It being heartily warm inside I'm curled up with some spiced cider and watching holiday movies. I watched PS I Love You in its entirety today for the first time. I cried through a good chunk of it... yes I did. It was quite touching. I've thus far watched The Note and One Fine Day as well.

3 comments:

readyornot said...

ooh i haven't seen PS I Love You. but i feel like crying, maybe i can download it on itunes or something. hmm. enjoy the pizza. just to rub it in, it is 47 degrees here. ;-)

sheena

EvolvingContradiction7 said...

PS I Love You is the best movie and quite a tear jerker... Enjoy the snow cause over here there is nothing... Wishing for your weather!

readyornot said...

also. it is a major holiday soon. which, based on your blog, means you'll be traveling somewhere. where to???