Monday, December 29, 2008

Travel: Home again ... or not

I made it back to Chi yesterday after the lil snafu at the Columbus airport. That is one airport that you do not want to get stuck in. I had to catch the Megabus. Got home at 7am and checked out. I woke up later in the afternoon, ate and went right back to sleep. Woke up this morning feeling rather perky and have decided to do one more round of travel. All things equal, I should be heading out of here at 6 for one last jaunt before the New Year. Proposed airport tally ORD - PHL - DCA - IAD - CLT - ORD.

Update: I come to you from the humble seats at Washington Dulles airport. My abs of late have been getting one hell of a workout. They positively hurt. Its from sleeping on the floor / (on top of the heating vents if I'm going to be honest) at the airports. The heat serves a dual purpose, my ass is heated up and it provides relief for muscle fatigue.

No comments: